Sunday, 8 November 2009

Craft Club at 60 Million Postcards!






This month was the 1st craft club of this term! Every 1st Wednesday of every month craft club is held at 60 Million Postcards where a mix of artistic mayhem, with all sorts of materials available are available to get people in the creative mood! So I went along to see what all the fuss was about!

Although its something I wouldn't usually do on a night out, I had a great time as so did many others, in fact the place was packed out! Whats nice is to see that a live art event really does work and it shows that people love to join in. The reason I went along was to get a good idea of how our venue would work as a live artistic event and I was pleasantly surprised with how successful it was!

I think it is clear that an event like this works very well as so many people like to get involved. It gives us the opportunity to look into having somewhere where people can make their own postcards at the event dependent on space there is!

No comments:

Post a Comment