skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
R.I Fashion Secrets
Thursday, 15 October 2009
The Bubble Project
The Bubble
project
is a
Guerrilla movement that uses
speech
bubbles on
advertisement
and everyday items. Giving something a new identity.
However, the bubbles are simply placed there then left for other people to fill in making the whole community join in on this art movement.
I think something like this might work well for our postcard idea because people have a natural urge to fill in a blank. Maybe if we put blank postcards in student areas people may want to fill them in, we could then take photographs to capture what people have written on them and include them on the R.I installation at the event.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Torie
I am a stylist from Brighton having just graduated from The Art University College of Bournemouth with a BA Fashion Studies degree. I have a passion for fashion and love to blog about it! Contact me at smith.v.a@hotmail.com
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(36)
▼
October
(29)
Getting it down to paper...
PostSecret
Paul Buttler - Collage Party
Sticker Wall
The Bubble Project
Balloon Idea!
Yuka Oyama
Elvis in Postcard!
Poster Boy
Banksy!
Pandamonium
Vice Social - Camera Shy?
Delegation
Trailer Ideas
Kingsmill Confessions
Make Do & Mend!
River Island Colour's
River Island Rocks title page!
Venues!
Balloon Promotion!
Postbox design.
Trailer
Music to Trailer
Final Trailer
Pre-Event: Fashion re-vamp workshop
Pre-Event: Artist Collaboration!
Pre-Event: Catwalk, DJ and Cake Stall Promotion
The Installation of Secrets!
Event Planner and Budgeting!
►
November
(7)
No comments:
Post a Comment