skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
R.I Fashion Secrets
Tuesday, 27 October 2009
Trailer
I put together this
trailer
of the collection of all our photographs. We each had three different images to put together. I then put them all together using Adobe premier. I think there are aspects in the video that work really well but I don't think it gives across our idea in the best way, the reason being that the pictures are too different and don't clearly show what the event is. I think we need to perhaps take elements from this and work on making the images work better in a more constructive way that shows what we are doing with the images.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Torie
I am a stylist from Brighton having just graduated from The Art University College of Bournemouth with a BA Fashion Studies degree. I have a passion for fashion and love to blog about it! Contact me at smith.v.a@hotmail.com
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(36)
▼
October
(29)
Getting it down to paper...
PostSecret
Paul Buttler - Collage Party
Sticker Wall
The Bubble Project
Balloon Idea!
Yuka Oyama
Elvis in Postcard!
Poster Boy
Banksy!
Pandamonium
Vice Social - Camera Shy?
Delegation
Trailer Ideas
Kingsmill Confessions
Make Do & Mend!
River Island Colour's
River Island Rocks title page!
Venues!
Balloon Promotion!
Postbox design.
Trailer
Music to Trailer
Final Trailer
Pre-Event: Fashion re-vamp workshop
Pre-Event: Artist Collaboration!
Pre-Event: Catwalk, DJ and Cake Stall Promotion
The Installation of Secrets!
Event Planner and Budgeting!
►
November
(7)
No comments:
Post a Comment