

Recently in Brighton a club night has been set up which is run by students for students. One of their recent events was to give out disposable cameras on the night and let people take photos. At the end of the night the cameras were given back and they then developed them and put them online.
This was a nice take to a night out because it made people want to join in. What I love about the photographs is the raw look they have, unlike professional photographs that are usually taken at club nights you get flaws like a finger in the lens. Also with a disposable camera in means you are unable to delete a photograph, this stops further editing. I think by doing something similar we would encourage students to join in and want to come along to the event.
This was a nice take to a night out because it made people want to join in. What I love about the photographs is the raw look they have, unlike professional photographs that are usually taken at club nights you get flaws like a finger in the lens. Also with a disposable camera in means you are unable to delete a photograph, this stops further editing. I think by doing something similar we would encourage students to join in and want to come along to the event.

No comments:
Post a Comment