I felt that the Pandamonium idea related well to our Fashion Secrets idea, in the fact that they have given each artist the same brief (the panda) and then each artist/designer creates a panda to go in the exhibition at Selfridges.
I thought this was similar in the way we are introducing a secret to each artist and getting them to illustrate them to be displayed at the event.
It shows how someone creates something different despite the same subject and hopefully gives us an indication on how successful collaborating with other students would vary on our final installation.
I thought this was similar in the way we are introducing a secret to each artist and getting them to illustrate them to be displayed at the event.
It shows how someone creates something different despite the same subject and hopefully gives us an indication on how successful collaborating with other students would vary on our final installation.

No comments:
Post a Comment